"The human heart has hidden treasures,
In secret kept, in silence sealed.
The thoughts, the hopes, the dreams, the pleasures,
Whose charms were broken if revealed."


Sunday, June 21, 2009

because, when the earth revovles...

My aunt has a damn good life. Car, house, holidays.
Once the school holiday starts, she's overseas. That day she came back, she stayed for 2-3 days, and now she's gone again.

For that kind of money, I honestly dont mind being a teacher.
Meanwhile, you can count the no. of kids I'll kill.


When I should say something and I dont know how to put it.
Or maybe its the wrong surroundings.
Whatever it is, there is a pretty gd solution.
because, it is just a code. =)


Every cent counts,
but every dollar counts more.


Posted at 23:45






:. Me .:

Zy




** Escape **


LASS
ADEJJMNPPS
S
EZ
RC


Message




-Archives-

-It's history-